Effective June 1 (Updated July 1)
The lobby at our 1937 North Atherton Street, State College branch re-opened on June 1. We would like to share some changes in our procedures to maintain everyone's health and safety.
- The lobby hours will be 10:00AM until 2:00PM, Monday through Friday. We have designated 10:00AM until 11:00AM for our at-risk members.
- Face masks are required due to the Governor's order effective July 1.
- Appointments are required for any services beyond standard teller window services. To schedule, please call 814-689-2264.
- The number of members allowed in the lobby will be limited to 2.
- Distance markers have been placed on the sidewalk and floors as a reminder to maintain 6 feet of social distance when possible.
- The Teller Stations have glass barriers and will be wiped down after each use.
- Hand shaking, as a social greeting, will be temporarily discontinued.
- For safety reasons, magazines will be discontinued in the lobby.
- Members may use the Night Drop Box to deliver documents.
- Those that are ill are asked to stay home with the recommendation of taking advantage of our online services or by calling us. Our staff is ready to serve you from the convenience of your home.
- The drive-thru lanes at our Bellefonte branch, located at 123 Amberleigh Lane, will be open from 9:00AM until 4:00PM, Monday through Friday. At this time, the lobby will remain closed for in person transactions.
- Our HUB-ROBESON branch on the Penn State University Park Campus will remain closed at this time.
During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our staff and members is of the highest priority. At the same time, we are committed to providing the financial access, support and guidance you have come to expect from Penn State Federal.
Below are convenient options to access our services:
- Please call at 814-865-7728 or 800-828-4636 for questions.
- If you haven't yet, please consider signing up for our digital services to keep you connected to your accounts. To get started, click here for our Penny Online Application. You may scan or take a picture of the application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 814-865-7713 or mail or drop off to Penn State Federal Credit Union, Attn: Back Office, 123 Amberleigh Lane, Bellefonte, PA 16823. Once we receive your completed application, a Credit Union Representative will contact you by phone or email to finish the activation process. After your Penny Online access is set up, you may then download our Penny Mobile App in the App Store or Google Play Store to begin using mobile banking.
- Using Penny Online or Penny Mobile, you may manage your accounts 24/7. You can check your account balance, transfer money, apply for a loan, pay a bill or use our mobile App to deposit a check, our main goal is for you to easily conduct your financial business from anywhere at any time.
- You may also access your accounts through the ATMs located at our Bellefonte and State College branches.
- Visit pennstatefederal.com for updates.
Thank you for your patience as we prepare for future branch reopenings. Stay well and we are thankful for the opportunity to continue to serve you and support our communities.