Products / Teen Club
Open a Teen Club Account and you'll be automatically entered to win a $15 iTunes Gift Card! One winner drawn per month.
- Available for members ages 13 to 17
- $5 minimum balance
- $5 balance earns dividends
- ATM card*
- Visa Debit Card (upon completing Teen Classes)
- Can be used as overdraft protection on Penn State Federal Checking accounts
- Teen Classes Offered (see below)
- Share Certificates ($250 minimum)
* Share saving accounts are considered non-transactional and the number of automatic, preauthorized & telephone transfers are restricted by Regulation D to six (6) per month.
We are now offering Teen Club members free financial education. After completing all 3 classes, teens 16 and under may apply for a Visa debit card, and teens 16 and over may apply for a low limit Visa credit card**. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
- Credit Union 101
- Learn about the Credit Union and what makes us different. Now available online. Simply download the PDF, take the class and email your answers to email@example.com.
- Checking 101
- Learn all there is about checking accounts. Simply download the PDF, take the class and email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lending 101-The Basics
- Learn about loan categories, credit types, loan types, interest rates, credit reports and how to apply. Also learn some simple loan tips. Simply download the PDF, take the class and email your answers to email@example.com.
**Must have a co-applicant 21 years or older to apply for a Penn State Federal Visa Credit Card.
Penn State Federal's Children's Online Privacy Notice
Penn State Federal recognizes that protecting children's identities and online privacy is important. We do not knowingly collect, nor is our website designed or directed to use personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly market to children online without parental consent or notification. If you believe your child has provided personally identifiable information to us, please call us to review such information at 814-865-7728 or 800-828-4636 or you may email us at .