***Lost or Stolen Visa Debit or Credit Card, please call (866) 840-2662 option 2***
When emailing or faxing the Credit Union please do not include sensitive information such as:
- Account Numbers
- Credit/Debit Card Numbers or
- Social Security Numbers
- Back Office
- Contact the Back Office with questions regarding Visa Debit/ATM cards, share drafts, stop payments, direct deposit, automatic withdrawals, dormant accounts, CDs, IRAs and closed accounts.
- Bill Pay
- Contact our Bill Pay Specialist if you have questions regarding your Penn State Federal Bill Pay account.
- Commercial Business Services
- Contact our Commercial Business Services Specialist with questions regarding Penn State Federal Business Products and Services.
- Contact Tellers with account problems, questions and inquiries.
- Contact the Loan Department with loan and Visa credit questions.
- Contact the Mortgage Department for home buying and mortgage rate inquiries.
- Beth Walker, Mortgage Originator (NMLS #617436), is located at our N. Atherton St. location.
- Visa Credit Cards
- Contact our Visa specialist with questions regarding your Penn State Federal Visa Credit Card.
- Nominating Committee
- Email the Nominating Committe with questions regarding annual elections.
- Supervisory Committee
- To contact the Supervisory Committee use the following email address
(814) 865-7728 (local)
(800) 828-4636 (toll free)
- Press 1 for Penny Online & Penny Mobile
- Press 2 for Loan or Mortgage Department
- Press 3 for Teller Services
- Press 4 for Visa Debit or Credit Cards
- Press 5 for Checking Accounts
- Press 6 for CDs or IRAs
- Press 7 for Hours and Locations
(814) 933-1662 (international calls)
|Back Office||(814) 865-7713|
|Business Services||(814) 689-2267|
Use this address to reach tellers, loans, back office, and administrative services:
Penn State Federal Credit Union
123 Amberleigh Lane
Bellefonte, PA 16823
Online Contact Form
If you would like the convenience of contacting us at any hour of the day or night, you can fill out the online form below. Your request will be handled promptly by one of our knowledgeable associates who will contact you by the preferred method you choose below.
* = required