Penn State Federal Credit Union has been serving the Penn State community since 1959 by providing low-fee financial services and unparalleled customer commitment, working to preserve members' assets while providing financial services to meet members' needs.
are also owners, helping each other offer lower interest rates and other competitively priced financial services. Becoming part of Penn State Federal Credit Union now means you may take advantage of all the benefits of membership for as long as you are a member. Once you are a Penn State Federal Credit Union member, you are always a member.
Who Can Join Penn State Federal?
If you (or someone in your family):
- work for Penn State University;
- attend class at Penn State University;
- are retired from Penn State University;
- are a member of the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association;
- work for Penn State Federal Credit Union.
For a complete list of local companies (PDF, opens new window) eligible for membership.
Please call (814) 933-1668 or send an email to to see if your business is eligible for membership at Penn State Federal Credit Union.
Penn State Federal Credit Union where members help members everyday in the ordinary and extraordinary moments of their lives.
- Cheryl Barr, CEO
- Marnie Derabasse, Senior Vice President of Consumer Lending Services
- Rick Tabor, CFO
- Donna Trapp, Senior Vice President of Human Resources
- Dan H. Lestz, Chief Information Officer/Chief Security Officer
- Lori McTavish, Senior Vice President of Marketing
- Bobby White, Chairperson
- Jane Agnelly, Vice-Chairperson
- Jean Songer, Secretary
- Theresa Cummins, Treasurer
- Lynn DuBois, Director
- Gail Hurley, Director
- Jeffrey Hyde, Director
- Susan Morse, Director
- Judy Mudgett, Director
Please send an email to to contact the Nominating Committee.
Please send an email to to contact the Supervisory Committee.