Introducing the Penn State Federal Credit Union
Penn State Federal Credit Union understands the importance of higher education and encouraging academic excellence in our youth. By offering this scholarship program, we want to help reduce your financial burden so you may concentrate on your future endeavors. We want our members to live our mission of "Members helping Members everyday in the ordinary and extraordinary moments of their lives".
We will be awarding five scholarships for $2,000 each to high school graduating seniors.
- 1. Applicants must be primary members on a Penn State Federal Credit Union account for at least 12 months and the account must be in good standing. A member with an account in good standing means his or her account has no loan delinquencies.
- 2. Applicants must be current high school seniors.
- 3. Applicants must intend to be a full time student at a higher educational institution (college, university, technical school, community college, etc).
- 4. Penn State Federal Credit Union employees, officials, volunteers and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.
- 5. Application deadline is March 1, 2018.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS & APPLICATION