Penn State Federal Credit Union understands the importance of higher education and encouraging academic excellence in our youth. By offering this scholarship program, we want to help reduce your financial burden so you may concentrate on your future endeavors. We want our members to live our mission of "Members helping Members everyday in the ordinary and extraordinary moments of their lives".
We will be awarding five scholarships for $2,000 each to graduating high school seniors or college undergraduate students who will be or are currently attending an accredited college, university or technical school.
1. Applicants must be primary members on a Penn State Federal account for at least 12 months and the account must be in good standing. A member with an account in good standing means the account has no loan delinquencies or excessive overdrafts.
2. Applicants must be current high school seniors or current college undergraduate students.
3. Applicants must intend to be a full-time student at a higher educational institution (college, university, technical school, community college, etc).
4. Applicants may apply even if a Penn State Federal Scholarship has been awarded in previous years.
5. Penn State Federal employees, officials, volunteers and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.
CLICK HERE (PDF, opens new window) FOR COMPLETE SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS & APPLICATION